- Headline: TRUYOL, S.A.
- Registered office: C/. Fábricas 22, Polígono Industrial Urtinsa CP: 28923, Alcorcón (Madrid).
- CIF: A - 78779998
- Public Register:
- Registro Mercantil de Madrid, tomo 8323 General 72292 de la Sección Tercera del Libro de Sociedades, Folio 159, Hoja Nº 699363, Inscripción 1ª.
- Phone: 916414281
- Fax: 916411143
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since Truyol we are deeply committed to the defense and protection of the rights of personal data protection of our all our customers and users, while complying with all legal obligations arranged by the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection Data (LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data (RLOPD) is approved.
When using our website, there are different ways in which you can give us your personal data. These data will be treated in any case in accordance with current legislation, being subjected to security measures, legal and technology that are necessary for proper protection.
All the data you provide are stored and treated in an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). You can check all files are there in our organization from the following link of the AEPD.
If you do not provide the requested data, you can not register as a user, request information or to fulfill the purpose stated below.
< br /> All personal data provided to Truyol, regardless of the means by which such delivery is made, will aim for the following purposes:
- Process and manage its high in our customer management platform
- Processing and managing orders made via the website
- Send the products ordered.
- Manage transactions and payments made.
- Send commercial, promotional and advertising communications electronically, relating to products and services of the photography sector, the digital processing, printing, posters, bookbinding and other services considered in the printing sector.
- Statistical reporting in relation to access, purchases and interest shown by users through the website.
Under no circumstances we will carry out any of the following activities:
- Give the data to other persons or entities without prior consent of the owners of the data. li>
- transfer to other States, without the prior consent of the holders of the data li>
3. Statistical Data and Cookies
Our website has Cookies and activity files that allow us to know, completely anonymous activity that our users made through our website.
The tool used for monitoring and analysis of visits received is Google Analytics. It is an analytical Web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help anonymously analyze how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to have information on the use of the website, compiling reports activity and providing other services related to our activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties when so required by law or where such third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
4. Commercial and Promotional Communications
As we have previously stated, one of the purposes for which they treat your personal data (in case we all ye easier it is for you respite electronic communications with relevant and current information. Whenever we make any such communication will be made only users who had previously authorized the receipt thereof.
5. Exercise of Rights
In any case, we inform you that you may exercise your rights of rectification, and / or access, cancellation Opposition in writing, and in any case attaching a copy of your ID, passport or official document with which we can verify your identity. The data we receive will only be retained for the purposes of application to certify the exercise of rights held.
- Post Mail: C/. Fábricas 22, Polígono Industrial Urtinsa 28923, Alcorcón (Madrid)
- E-mail: email@example.com